If you wish to help out the ROLVE Wikia and want to become a moderator or admin, then this post is for you!
Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate specific parts of the community. These tools are:
- Delete and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Re-upload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
Administrators or admin are trusted users who are generally chosen by the community and also have access to the following rights:
- All privileges from the Discussions Moderator and Content Moderator groups.
- Blocking users who are vandalizing the wiki from editing and other actions.
- Grant and revoke both the Chat Moderator and Discussion Moderator rights.
- Edit the community's Help:Theme_designer skin and format.
- Edit white-listed MediaWiki pages.
You must meet the requirements before you apply for Content Moderator or Administrators.
- Trusted by Bureaucrats or Wiki Staff.
- Has not getting warning or block
- Fairly active. Activity will be based on your recent edits. Edit generously each week. One week of not editing will lead to a demotion.
- 50-100+ main edits
- Have a roblox account (Can just send a picture)
- 1 weeks or older joining the wiki
- 13 years old or above
If you meet the requirements and want to become a Content Moderator or Administrators
Please fill out the form. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DeXz8NNM1tpsTAf1Yi1-hSCvE6ZWlqnLz4GylMsVw8M/edit Form closing because it wasn't finished yet, comment if you want to apply.